Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Northwest Church of the Nazarene. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution through electronic transfers from your savings or checking account. We have chosen not to accept credit or debit card donations or payments.
3 Simple Steps
- Create a user name
- Provide contact and bank information.
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to Northwest Church of the Nazarene and the company that handles our online giving. Your personal banking information in only accessed by this company and never by Northwest Church.
Other methods of giving at NW
- Your Bank/Online Bill Pay – Use your bank’s automated payment system; commonly referred to as online bill pay. Please include information in the memo portion of your contribution concerning offerings to tithe, Faith Promise or 2020 Vision.
- Offering envelopes – Use the envelopes provided in the Worship Center seats and drop it in the offering plate, or mail it from home if you are unable to attend.
- Stocks and Bonds – For more information regarding this method, please email email@example.com.
Benefits of Giving Online
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church:
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
If you have any questions concerning this tool, please contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org).